Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports.
Click on the city below to find our latest bed bug reports in Washington on hotels.
To report a new bed bug incident, navigate to our city page below to see further details.
Recommended tips after hotel check-in:
1. Pick up the mattresses in the rooms and look under it. Check around the edges of the box springs.
2. Check under the box spring.
3. Lift up each headboard an lie it on the bed. Carefully inspect the hole where the headboard was lifted out of. Also, inspect all niches and corners of the headboard.
4. If you decide to stay in the hotel, do not put any clothes in dressers. Keep them in your luggage and your dirty clothes in plastic bags.
1. September 26th-27th (King sized bed room 233)
2. I already felt very uncomfortable by walking stained dirty carpet.
"Bed bugs"....... After staying at Ramada by Wyndham Downtown Spokane, I rea...
Around 2:30am I woke up to severe itching. There were about 6 red and raised bumps/welts around my knee. It took me about 20 minutes but I eventually found three bed bugs on a pillow. I alerted the f...
Stayed at Motel 6 in downtown Yakima, WA on 9-8-18. Woke up to bites and bugs.
Photos were taken. Staff refunded money....
there are reports
Look for bedbugs in hotels or apartments near you.