Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports.
Click on the city below to find our latest bed bug reports in Pennsylvania on hotels.
To report a new bed bug incident, navigate to our city page below to see further details.
Recommended tips after hotel check-in:
1. Pick up the mattresses in the rooms and look under it. Check around the edges of the box springs.
2. Check under the box spring.
3. Lift up each headboard an lie it on the bed. Carefully inspect the hole where the headboard was lifted out of. Also, inspect all niches and corners of the headboard.
4. If you decide to stay in the hotel, do not put any clothes in dressers. Keep them in your luggage and your dirty clothes in plastic bags.
Going bedbug on our bed and entered on my shirt which was on the bed. We put the bedbug in a napkin and took it to the front desk. The lady at the from desk called the manager. When the m...
My husband and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn of Marriott at Philadelphia, PA address 8800 Bartram Ave. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19153 USA from August 15 to August 16, 2017...just the one night fo...
1. 7/21/17 @1:39am
2. investigated, confirmed. offered to treat certain items and changed room.
morning management stated they would personally inspect my room to guarantee no bugs if i ever retur...
there are reports
Look for bedbugs in hotels or apartments near you.