Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports.
Click on the city below to find our latest bed bug reports in Pennsylvania on hotels.
To report a new bed bug incident, navigate to our city page below to see further details.
Recommended tips after hotel check-in:
1. Pick up the mattresses in the rooms and look under it. Check around the edges of the box springs.
2. Check under the box spring.
3. Lift up each headboard an lie it on the bed. Carefully inspect the hole where the headboard was lifted out of. Also, inspect all niches and corners of the headboard.
4. If you decide to stay in the hotel, do not put any clothes in dressers. Keep them in your luggage and your dirty clothes in plastic bags.
9/23/2018. 10:00am. I woke up to 70 bed bug bites on my arms, hands and shoulders. I let the manager know about the bites and he had the room inspected and indeed they found bed bugs in the room...
1. Checked into room on Friday September 21st, 2018. Woke up at 4AM to bed bugs crawling on body and face.
2. Brought a pillow case with bed bugs/blood to managers desk and demanded a full refund. No...
1. 9/19/18 - bit 6 times, 2 on face. Found 1 bug in sheets and 1 bug on bathroom tiled floor. Collected bugs in glass.
2. Reported to front desk. Offered for me to switch rooms. Opted for me ...
there are reports
Look for bedbugs in hotels or apartments near you.