Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports.
Click on the city below to find our latest bed bug reports in North Carolina on hotels.
To report a new bed bug incident, navigate to our city page below to see further details.
Recommended tips after hotel check-in:
1. Pick up the mattresses in the rooms and look under it. Check around the edges of the box springs.
2. Check under the box spring.
3. Lift up each headboard an lie it on the bed. Carefully inspect the hole where the headboard was lifted out of. Also, inspect all niches and corners of the headboard.
4. If you decide to stay in the hotel, do not put any clothes in dressers. Keep them in your luggage and your dirty clothes in plastic bags.
The date of our "stay" was Friday, Sept. 28, 2018.
The first room we were given, room 103, had a musty smell, was not very clean, and had no shower curtain. The woman at the front desk switched ...
1. 11:00pm 09/28/18 Cabin mattress/night stand.
2. Management called pest control upon notification. ...
July 21, 2018
When we reported the bed bugs management sent someone up immediately but said they were "hardback beetles" but moved us to a different room anyway. When we got home and confirmed the...
there are reports
in North Carolina
Look for bedbugs in hotels or apartments near you.