Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports.
Click on the city below to find our latest bed bug reports in Vermont on hotels.
To report a new bed bug incident, navigate to our city page below to see further details.
Recommended tips after hotel check-in:
1. Pick up the mattresses in the rooms and look under it. Check around the edges of the box springs.
2. Check under the box spring.
3. Lift up each headboard an lie it on the bed. Carefully inspect the hole where the headboard was lifted out of. Also, inspect all niches and corners of the headboard.
4. If you decide to stay in the hotel, do not put any clothes in dressers. Keep them in your luggage and your dirty clothes in plastic bags.
1. July 15, 2017
2. We inspected the room when we checked in, but not the area of the bed that was pushed close to the wall. We stayed overnight and the next morning saw a bed bug running across th...
As I was falling asleep with the lights still on I felt something crawling on me. I grabbed it and took photos and then killed it. I confirmed it was a bed bug. The resort put me in another unit. ...
there are reports
Look for bedbugs in hotels or apartments near you.