Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports.
Click on the city below to find our latest bed bug reports in Tennessee on hotels.
To report a new bed bug incident, navigate to our city page below to see further details.
Recommended tips after hotel check-in:
1. Pick up the mattresses in the rooms and look under it. Check around the edges of the box springs.
2. Check under the box spring.
3. Lift up each headboard an lie it on the bed. Carefully inspect the hole where the headboard was lifted out of. Also, inspect all niches and corners of the headboard.
4. If you decide to stay in the hotel, do not put any clothes in dressers. Keep them in your luggage and your dirty clothes in plastic bags.
1. 09 Dec 18
2. I told the front desk that I had found and killed a bedbug in my room, which I left on the bathroom counter, so the staff could inspect. She just said she was sorry I had found a bedb...
Found bed bug activity on the outlet by the head of the bed and on the mattress protectors. It looks like they are in the process of mitigating the problem since the stains were on the insi...
We checked into the handicapped room on Friday, Nov. 23. The room was not very clean, but it was ok. I woke up the next morning with four bed bugs on or under my pillow. I caught two of them and took ...
there are reports
Look for bedbugs in hotels or apartments near you.