Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports.
Click on the city below to find our latest bed bug reports in Oklahoma on hotels.
To report a new bed bug incident, navigate to our city page below to see further details.
Recommended tips after hotel check-in:
1. Pick up the mattresses in the rooms and look under it. Check around the edges of the box springs.
2. Check under the box spring.
3. Lift up each headboard an lie it on the bed. Carefully inspect the hole where the headboard was lifted out of. Also, inspect all niches and corners of the headboard.
4. If you decide to stay in the hotel, do not put any clothes in dressers. Keep them in your luggage and your dirty clothes in plastic bags.
October 19, 2017
- Jeffrey Schab (“Schab”) checks into room 205 @ Embassy Suites in Tulsa, OK with his husband, Wade Giles (“Giles”); they are scheduled to stay for 10 nights with departure o...
stayed for a business meeting on 7/30. Went to bed right around midnight and woke up a little after 3AM with bites on my neck and face. Caught a bedbug scrambling away on the bed when i turned on th...
Checked into the white oak cabin June 30th 2018, checked out July 3rd 2018. We itched the entire time we were there. Numerous bed bug bites were noticed the second day there, and molted shells and...
there are reports
Look for bedbugs in hotels or apartments near you.