Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports.
Click on the city below to find our latest bed bug reports in New York on hotels.
To report a new bed bug incident, navigate to our city page below to see further details.
Recommended tips after hotel check-in:
1. Pick up the mattresses in the rooms and look under it. Check around the edges of the box springs.
2. Check under the box spring.
3. Lift up each headboard an lie it on the bed. Carefully inspect the hole where the headboard was lifted out of. Also, inspect all niches and corners of the headboard.
4. If you decide to stay in the hotel, do not put any clothes in dressers. Keep them in your luggage and your dirty clothes in plastic bags.
At 8:30 pm I was in bed and saw something on arm. I flicked off and saw bedbug. I called from desk, photographed bug and waited for Manager No manager until 11pm. Engineer moved my ro...
1. I stayed at the hotel from 14-19 Oct. I got insect bites but didn't know what caused them. I returned home and saw my physician to confirm they were bed bug bites.
2. I reported the problem to...
My name is Eduardo Di Piero and I stayed in the Staybridge hotel at 40th st. from Oct 31st till Nov 3rd.
On friday I saw a little bug in my bed, but gave little importance because I was tired and w...
there are reports
in New York
Look for bedbugs in hotels or apartments near you.